There are 34 computers available at the Blasco Library with internet access and the Microsoft Office 2007 Suite.
The Admiral Meeting Room
The Admiral Meeting Room, located in the lobby of the Blasco Memorial Library, is available for use by community groups. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. General information about the room is as follows:
- The room seats 30-35 people comfortably in a classroom style set up.
- There is a $25/year charge for non-profit groups to use the room
- For-profit groups will be charged a fee of $200 for a 5 hour time slot.
- The room should be reserved at least 30 days prior to the event being scheduled.
- The room is available for use during Blasco Library hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00am – 8:30pm
- Friday – Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Reservations are taken in a voice mailbox that is checked each week. If you have questions about the Admiral Room, or if you would like to reserve it for use by your group, please call 451-7320 and leave a message that includes the following information:
- Your name and the name of your group
- Telephone number where you can be reached during the day
- The date(s) that you are interested in scheduling the room
H. O. Hirt Auditorium
The H. O. Hirt Auditorium is located at the west end of the building. It is available to the residents and organizations of Erie County for educational, civic, and cultural meetings and events.
This facility accommodates 288 seats (134 on the main floor, 154 on elevated side and balcony). Requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance. Requests will be scheduled in order of receipt.
For a complete list of rules, requirements, etc. concerning the auditorium, please see the H. O. Hirt Auditorium Use Policy.
For more information and scheduling, please call (814) 451-7320.