Holds placed are not immediately available. You will be notified by the library when your hold is ready to be picked up.
There is a 50¢ fee for all reserves placed on all formats of high demand titles.
You may place holds on items by connecting to the library catalog over the Internet. Use your Internet browser to connect to the Library Catalog at :
After connecting to the catalog, enter your “Library Card Number” and “Password” in the fields provided at the top of the page. Your “Library Card Number” is your 14 digit library card number (without spaces) and your “Password” is your 7 digit phone number (no spaces, no dash) we have listed on your account.
1. Search for an item, click on Details button.
2. Click on Place Hold (to the left, under Keep button).
3. If asked for your Library Card Number and Password, enter it.
5. In the drop-down menu box choose library for pickup.
6. Click on Place Hold button. Confirmation page appears, click on OK.