Are you interested in becoming a Friend of the Library?
Support from friends like you helps provide our library with funding for:
- The Summer Reading Program – a library reading adventure, attended by more than 5,000 children each summer.
- Year round special programs featuring best selling authors.
- Additions to computer software and terminals to increase customer access to library collections.
- Advocacy for Pennsylvania libraries.
- Library staff education and development to better serve customers.
Your Friend’s Membership contribution entitles you to:
- A newsletter and notices of upcoming special library events.
- An invitation to an annual meeting with a program of special interest.
- An opportunity to enrich the library system and your community.
Lend a hand… volunteer at the library. We need you to:
- Help in the gift shop.
- Help with fundraising and other projects.
- Help in the Heritage Room.
- Sort books and help with the book sales.
- Have fun and help your community.
Your tax deductible membership contribution will be used to buy library materials and support programs that help meet our community’s needs. Join the Friends of the Library. They really do make a difference.
Please mail your complete Membership Form and Membership Contribution to:
Friends of the Erie County Public Library
160 East Front St
Erie, PA 16507
For upcoming Friends of the Library events, check their Facebook page.